Diamir Down Sleeping Bags
Nick Lewis, Jim Hall, Paul Ramsden and Andy Kirkpatrick used Diamir bags on winter ascents in Patagonia. They called them "the best bag (we) have ever used".
Sir Ranulph Fiennes used Diamir bags in the Arctic. He called the kit "superb".
The Diamir down sleeping bags raise the sophisticated Baltoro shell design to a new level by the use of PHD's exceptional 800 down and inner Drishell panels at head and foot. The Diamir represents the new bench mark for down sleeping bag standards.
Design Details include:
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer
- Drishell inner panels at head to protect against breath soaking the down
- Drishell panels at inner foot to cope with damp feet/footwear
- Full length zip (left or right) with double draft tube
- Side V channels: Down filled channels along each side ensure insulation and extra outer/inner differential allows full loft
- Cowl hood: Close fitting with drawcord
- Collar: Wide 3D collar in Drishell with drawcord
- Footpiece: Ovoid shape to fit naturally to feet & avoid pressure; multibox section covers whole foot area
All Diamir Down Sleeping Bags
(sortable by typical operating temperature, weight and price)
|Product||Image||Typical Operating Temperature (°C)||Weight (Grams)||Price|
|Diamir 1200 Down Sleeping Bag||-48||2080||£660.00|
|Diamir 500 Down Sleeping Bag||-11||1240||£433.00|
|Diamir 700 Down Sleeping Bag||-21||1500||£496.00|
|Diamir 900 Down Sleeping Bag||-32||1740||£563.00|