Xero Down Sleeping Bags
"The Xero 1300 sleeping bag was great for Mt McKinley! Nights felt as in summer in Italy in the sleeping bag. Thanks again" T.E.
Ideal for long expeditions in extremely cold conditions. The sophisticated baffle system is designed for excellent down control, while the short zip and gusset combination makes them completely fail-safe. They are cut wide, with an inner measurement of 164cm around at the chest (enough to accommodate even down clothing inside) expanding to 182cm with the gusset open. A full-length zip version is also available for maximum ventilation.
900 down is now an option on the Xero bags. This option extends the range of these bags by up to 10 degrees C, while keeping the weight the same. Read more on our exceptional 900 down.
Other Design Details include:
- Cowl hood: close fitting with drawcord, inside lined with Drishell
- Side V Channels: down filled channels along each side ensure insulation; extra outer/inner differential allows full loft
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer plus inner panels
- Collar - 3D collar in Drishell with drawcord
- Footpiece - ovoid shape to fit naturally to feet and avoid pressure
- Internal foot section in Drishell
- Set Options include: Deep overhead cowl cover in Drishell for bivouacs, split by diagonal 2 way zip; HS2 shell
All Xero Down Sleeping Bags
(sortable by typical operating temperature, weight and price)
|Product||Image||Typical Operating Temperature (°C)||Weight (Grams)||Price|
|Xero 1000 Down Sleeping Bag||-38||1860||£602.00|
|Xero 600 Down Sleeping Bag||-16||1420||£471.00|
|Xero 1300 Down Sleeping Bag||-54||2190||£698.00|
|Xero 800 Down Sleeping Bag||-27||1640||£535.00|