Trousers & Salopettes
These trousers and salopettes combine with our insulated jackets to form highly versatile suits for cold conditions.
- New! At 130g (5oz), the Wafers are the lightest down trousers we've ever made.
- The Xero items are the lightweight solution to protecting the lower half of the body in extreme cold. Well proven in polar regions and at high altitude.
- Omega trousers and salopettes offer the added security of a sealed outer shell and extra down fill. More weight than the Xero, but more protection too.
- The synthetic-filled Zeta trousers were designed as pure climbers pants for cold damp conditions, but they have also been proving their worth in Antarctica.
- The Minimus lightweight down trousers can make cold camps a pleasure and help to boost the range of your ultralight sleeping bag well into the winter months
|Product||Image||Typical Operating Temperature (°C)||Weight (Grams)||Price|
|Omega Down Salopettes||-55||920||£407.00|
|Xero Down Salopettes||-40||850||£369.00|
|Omega Down Trousers||-55||735||£340.00|
|Xero Down Trousers||-40||660||£305.00|
|Minimus Down Trousers||-5||230||£166.00|
|Kappa Trousers (Primaloft)||-10||475||£190.00|
|Wafer Down Trousers||N/A||130||£165.00|