Win a pair of PHD Mera Down mitts
November's competition, in association with KE Adventure Travel, gives you a chance to win a pair of PHD's Mera Down Mitts.
These uncomplicated down mitts, offer snug warmth at minimal weight. 100% wind-proof outers. A real boon for cold weather treks worldwide. They are ideal for winter trekking on Toubkal, as offered by KE Adventure Travel.
PHD's own Gear Adviser site has detailed information on all the cold weather kit you'll need for winter ascents of Toubkal.
- Elasticated cuff
- Stuff sac (10 x 18 cm)
- Idiot loops for secure attachment
How to enter*
To win this month's prize—a pair of PHD Mera Mitts—simply follow these instructions:
- Follow PHD on Twitter and send a Tweet to your followers about this competition with a link to this page.
- You will need to have a Twitter account in order to follow PHD and enter the competition.
- Send an email to this address firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name (and Twitter name). You will receive an automatic reply confirming we have received your competition entry, and, if you are not already subscribed, we will subscribe you to our occasional email newsletter. We will also pass your email address to KE Adventure travel.
- That's it! PHD will select the winner of this special competition from the emails they receive.
Congratulations to the September 2011 competition winner—Neil Harwood—who won a PHD Kappa Vest.
* No purchase necessary.