Baltoro 1200 Down Sleeping Bag
|Typical Operating Temperature:||-41°C (-42°F)|
|Construction:||Trapezium cross-baffles on main body. Vertically aligned trapezoid baffles over chest, side V channels.|
A high performance down sleeping bag, at the top level for most specialist manufacturers. The trapezoid baffles provide a lightweight method of achieving excellent down control, aided by the vertically oriented chest baffles. The Drishell outer is highly water repellent and helps to keep the down dry and lofting. A 3D collar, side V channels to insulate the side seams, double draft tube behind the zip, and closely boxed foot section form part of a formidable list of technical specifications.
Picture shows Baltoro 500. Baltoro 1200 is thicker.
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer
- Side V channels: Down filled channels along each side ensure insulation; and extra outer/inner differential allows full loft
- Cowl hood: Close fitting with drawcord
- Footpiece: Ovoid shape to fit naturally to feet & avoid pressure; multibox section covers whole foot area
- Full length zip (left or right) with double draft tube
- Collar: Wide 3D collar with drawcord
- Black inner for quick drying
- Large mesh storage sac
- Stuff sac
- Pack size: 27 x 49cm
- Set option:
- Zip location (left or right)
In addition to the standard options you can customize this bag further. Find out how.
Please note: we make our stuff sacs big enough to allow fairly easy stuffing rather than reducing the bag to the tightest minimum. What air is left in the packed item will easily be compressed out of it, if you are squashing it into a small space in your rucksack. Tiny stuff sacs look impressive: but unless you are a sac-wrestling fan, fighting the gear into them day after day can be an unnecessary chore.