Zeta 2: Synthetic sleeping bag
|Typical Operating Temperature:||-15°C (5°F)|
The synthetic partner to the Delta bags, with the extra bivvy feature of the twin front zips. Designed for big wall bivouacs in damp conditions, with all the advantages of synthetic fill and drishell outers. The unique twin front zip systems doubles for access and for armholes, while the large cowl keeps the clag off.
Read our technical briefing on down vs synthetic insulation.
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer
- Deep overhead cowl-cover in Drishell
- Twin 2 way zips at front for access and for armholes for cooking etc
- Knee bulge for sitting bivouacs
- Reflector strip for night location
- Clip loop to secure gear
- Mummy hood
- Stuff sac with clip loop
- Pack size: 25 x 44cm
- Set Options:
- Diagonal 2 way zip across overhead cowl for ventilation / belays
"Last week I climbed the North Face of the Eiger . . . only the 2nd time a British Guide has done this. We had two bivys on the face and one on the summit. Conditions were difficult and we wore crampons for the entire route. Both my self and my client used your Zeta 2 sleeping bags. They were just fantastic and completely idiot proof. " Mark Seaton