Zeta 2: Synthetic sleeping bag
|Typical Operating Temperature:||-15°C (5°F)|
Designed specifically for big wall bivouacs in damp conditions, with all the advantages of Thinsulate synthetic fill and Drishell outers. The large cowl keeps the clag off and the extra bivi feature of twin front zips, double as arm holes. Pre-bent knee bulge, reflective strip and clip loop combine to make this sleeping bag one for extreme climbers in extreme situations.
Read our technical briefing on down vs synthetic insulation.
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer
- Deep overhead cowl-cover in Drishell
- Twin 2 way zips at front for access and for armholes for cooking etc
- Knee bulge for sitting bivouacs
- Reflector strip for night location
- Clip loop to secure gear
- Mummy hood
- Stuff sac with clip loop
- Pack size: 25 x 44cm
- Set Options:
- Diagonal 2 way zip across overhead cowl for ventilation / belays
"Last week I climbed the North Face of the Eiger . . . only the 2nd time a British Guide has done this. We had two bivys on the face and one on the summit. Conditions were difficult and we wore crampons for the entire route. Both my self and my client used your Zeta 2 sleeping bags. They were just fantastic and completely idiot proof. " Mark Seaton