Baltoro Down Sleeping Bags
These are specialist, high performance mountaineering and expedition bags. Cut roomy enough for comfort and for stashing important kit overnight with you, these bags are well suited to long periods in remote camps.
The trapezoid baffles provide a lightweight method of achieving excellent down control, aided by vertically-oriented chest baffles that prevent any chance of down migration. The Drishell outer is highly water repellent and helps to keep the down dry and lofting. A large 3D shaped collar, side V channels to insulate the side seams, double draft tube behind the zip, and closely boxed foot section form part of a formidable list of technical specifications.
Design Details include:
- Wind and water resistant Drishell outer
- Side V channels: Down filled channels along each side ensure insulation; and extra outer/inner differential allows full loft
- Cowl hood: Close fitting with drawcord
- Footpiece: Ovoid shape to fit naturally to feet & avoid pressure; multibox section covers whole foot area
- Collar: Wide 3D collar with drawcord
- Full length zip (left or right) with double draft tube